- The Toys sing A Lover’s Concerto, which makes my heart feel happy.
- Ploughman’s Lunch. Here, here and here This is pretty much what I eat should I happen to find myself oppressed by PMS. I had no idea it had such a charming name/backstory. Well done, 1950’s English Cheese Council! Well done!
- So far, Pee Wee Herman has been my favorite thing about Twitter.
- I know it might not be the most sophisticated thing that ever was, and yet I want this Iphone cover and this remote.
- Tiny apartment in The Hague.
- This is what I’m going to wear all summer. It may limit my activities a bit, but who can really say for sure…