- P.P. Arnold sings Cat Stevens. It is transcendent.
- A cocktail that uses up fennel fronds: The Golden Bowl
- Penelope Trunk is sharp and smart and funny. Thanks to Molly for passing gems like this and this along to me.
- I need to read more Nora Ephron. I’m always so pleased when I stumble across excerpts like this. She’s like a cool aunt that has figured out exactly how to be a woman and shares the explicit details with wit and grace.
- Speaking of women (excellent segue, couldn’t have been better), I was sorry to have missed the first meeting of the Duluth Women’s Union due to work. I can’t wait to hear about how it went and hope to make it to the next meetup.