Tall Ships, blah blah blah. Here is your requisitory topless lady pirate. Can we move on now? Because I’d really like to talk about how I’ve brought 100 priceless blog posts into this cruel, tourist laden world.
Horn, blown. Back, patted by myself. What should we do now? Is it goal setting time? Here’s what I’ve been thinking, feel free to chime in with your assorted wisdoms:
1. I get a big girl camera and escape from Instagram island.
2. I make virtual friends with other bloggers. (Saying that feels like asking to sit at a certain lunch table in middle school. I can almost feel my braces and smell the Caribbean Cool tinged panic…)
3. I start interviewing people who I find interesting. (Do I find you interesting? Stay tuned to find out for sure!)
Oh, and guys? Thanks for reading and sharing and egging me on. It honestly means the world to me. C
We can’t stop eating this and here’s why:
1. You can put anything into it and it still tastes both delicious and virtuous.
2. The dressing is just two things. Rice wine vinegar (seasoned or season your own) and toasted sesame oil.
3. I’ve discovered I like cucumber peels in my boxed wine. (Also, ice cubes. What? It’s not as if I’m topping it off with Sprite! Jeesh. Like you’re so fancy…)
When the tiger salad craze began it looked more like this. But then i figured out that I could just grab anything in sight and cover it in that enchanted dressing and it would be rendered not only edible but delightfully so. But its really at its best when it hosts big pile of cucumbers with some sliced peppers. And cilantro, though, as you can see here we used fresh chives and surprise, surprise…it was VERY delicious. Once you’ve emptied out and dressed the contents of your vegetable crisper you should sprinkle in some sesame seeds or finely chopped toasted peanuts because no one ever called you lazy. C
Last Sunday I ran a 5k! I was a little skeptical but it turned out to be a great time. Apparently I’m game for anything that I get to do with some of my best friends ESPECIALLY if it has a theme and I get to wear a special outfit. So the Color Run fit the bill. I’m also willing to do this zombie 5k and probably any race that takes place at a vineyard and gives me wine at the end. C